*going through inbox*  =:)

Umm, I don't know if I ever responded to this or not, but if anyone else
is having issues along these lines, I've fixed this little annoyance.
It will be present in the next bbconf release (God knows when), and it's
fixed in the CVS version of bbconf.  Thanks Kyle, for verifying my

'nuff said.

* [09/16/01 19:34] Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
* Kyle Donaldson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> walks into mine and says:

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)