Dear Pato,

> can someone explain me step by step how can i add icons in my blackbox
> desktop please?
Well, you can do it if you follow these easy steps:
1. Take a paper, and some pens. If you want to have a 16 color icon,
then 16.
Note: You can dramaticaly increase the quality of the icons, if you use
16777216 pens - all in different colours.
2. Design & draw your icons
3. Take scissors and cut out the icons carefully
4a) If you want to use permanent icons, take a thumbtack and stick your
icon to the display. You will probably need to switch off or unplug the
monitor for your own safety.
4b) You can use temporary icons also. In this case you can use a
technique similar to Post It (tm). I do not recomend using something
magnetic, because that could damage your monitor.

Best regards,

Peter