> Hi all,
>
> I tried out blackbox recently, and it has nearly convinced me to switch
> from WindowMaker, except that I can't figure out how to save window
> positions so that when I shut down X and restart, blackbox will open the
> same windows and put them in the same place as I had them before. Is there
> a way to do this?

use xwininfo to find out window geometry and position,
Then put that info into your ~/.xinitrc, so when X starts you got it all
back. For instance if you want to open a really big aterm window in a
lower left corner put this into your ~/.Xinitrc

aterm -geometry 137x52-27-29 &

igor

--
Uptime:  47 days,  6:09