Title: Commercial Newsletter - November 15, 2001
Please go to http://www.hongkongoffice.com.hk/email/novb01.htm for our latest office listings newsletter
LANDSCOPE

15th November 2001
Premier Real Estate Service Provider in Hong Kong

Hot Listings Express

Central / Admiralty

Fringe Central
15,000 s.f. (lettable)
Walk-in and you can enjoy $5 million decoration
Replacement tenant wanted with attractive rental package
Effective Rental : @HK$14.00 p.s.f.
Bank of China Tower

7,238 s.f. / 18,185 s.f. (gross)
Luxurious office decoration
Competitive rental package
Effective Rental : @HK$28.00 p.s.f. up

One IFC

1,472 s.f. / 2,962 s.f. (lettable)
Spectacular harbour view and open view
High efficiency with practical layout
Effective Rental : @HK$40.00 p.s.f. up

10, Pottinger Street

1,806 s.f. / 1,944 s.f. (gross)
Functional design with nice open view
Exclusive tenant per floor
Effective Rental : @HK$10.00 p.s.f. up

Entertainment Building

2,465 s.f. / 5,823 s.f. (lettable)
Prestigious building in core Central
Functional design for all business
Effective Rental : @HK$29.00 p.s.f. up

Sheung Wan

ING Tower

8,016 s.f. (gross)
Fully fitted with partial seaview
Practical design and efficient layout
Effective Rental : @HK$12.00 p.s.f.

Li Po Chun Chambers

2,750 s.f. (lettable)
Tastefully designed office with panoramic harbour view
Nice reception, 2 conference, 4 manager rooms, 6 cubicles, lounge area plus a server/equipment room
Effective Rental : @HK$25.00 p.s.f.

Wan Chai & Causeway Bay

AXA Centre

2,387 s.f. (gross)
Fully fitted and open view
1 meeting room, 3 manager rooms, 12 workstations and machinery room
Effective Rental : @HK$12.00 p.s.f.

Luk Kwok Centre

6,895 s.f. (gross)
Stylistic design with spectacular harbour view
Replacement tenant wanted and move-in condition
Effective Rental : @HK$16.00 p.s.f.

Henan Building

3,100 s.f. (gross)
Over 80% efficiency
Fully equipped office with a conference, meeting, director and manager room. Wet pantry and can accommodate over 20 staff.
Effective Rental : @HK$9.50 p.s.f.

Windsor House

2,311 s.f. / 2,757 s.f. / 4,081 s.f. / 4,730 s.f. (lettable)
Fitted office with harbour / open view
Good accessibility and prestigious building in Causeway Bay
Effective Rental : @HK$13.00 p.s.f. up

North Point & Quarry Bay

88 Hing Fat Street

4,200 s.f. (gross)
Brand new building and 3 minutes walk to Tin Hau MTR station
Overlooks Central, Wanchai and the Victoria Harbour
Effective Rental : @HK$12.00 p.s.f.

Stanhope House

3,721 s.f. (gross)
Over 85% efficiency with new fittings and fixtures
1 minute's walk to Quarry Bay MTR station
Effective Rental : @HK$13.00 p.s.f.

Chinachem Exchange Square

1,397 s.f. / 3,193 s.f. / 4,826 s.f. (gross)
Fitted offices with full harbour view
Move-in condition
Effective Rental : @HK$13.00 p.s.f.

Landscope Services

- Office Hot Listings

- List Your Property

- Unsubscription

Landscope Surveyors

13/F, Admiralty Centre Tower I, 18 Harcourt Road, H.K.
Tel: 852-2866 0130
Fax: 852-2895 4860
Contact Us

Furniture Mart

A venue for companies to buy and sell used office furniture to help save our enviornment

For information, see our Furniture Mart