On Sat, 2001-11-24 at 23:32, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 2001-11-24 at 15:13, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > If anyone is willing and able to translate our friends text I would appreciate
> > it -- it may not be used but another view point is always good.
>
> I'm no C/C++ wizard, but I'd be willing to take a stab at translating
> it.  I'd be happy to contribute back to the BB community.

I've taken a look at Wilbert's plan for window placement and it does
look as if it will speed things up significantly.

Here are a few of my intial findings.  The proposed algorithm relies on
knowing the location of all windows.  It then creates a list of the
uncovered desktop area expressed in rectangles.  This means that there
would need to be notifications sent on all window placements and moves.
I will begin work on a coding a basic implimentation of the alogrithm
soon.

Jamin W. Collins
--
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner