On Sat, Nov24,01 12:09, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> On 24-Nov-2001 Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, scott wrote:
> >
> >> I'm using BB 0.61.1 (with a patch to make an ALT+click anywhere
> >> on the window bring it forward, and bbkeys)
> >
> > I don't understand why you have a patch for that. ALT-clicking anywhere
> > on a window already brings it forward.
> >

> and alt+middle click drops it to the bottom -- I love that.

Actually... I used to be fairly annoyed with sloppy-focus because when I
clicked anywhere in the app, it didn't bring it to front... so instead, I
bound ALT+e to bring a window to the front, and ALT+d to lower a window to
the bottom... and "I love that". :)

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All men by nature desire to know." -- Aristotle.