On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:20:25 -0800 (PST)
"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hmmmm, nifty.  I presume this is bb 0.61.1.
>
> Would it be possible for you to make a tarball of a few of these
> folders available?  Perhaps some of them are mailing lists.  That
> way a few of us could try to track it down.

Well, I could. But it seems to happen in all my mail folders, more
often in the ones with a lot of mail though.

Yes, it is bb 0.61.1 (and also in all fluxbox builds).

Since others posted to this list that they have this problem it
can't be oddities on my system alone. That is somewhat comforting to
know.. :)

P.S. I have been doing all kinds of searches on IceWM where I
currently have to live. No problems whatsoever. Went back to bb,
tried two versions of Sylpheed with the same problem immediately
apparent: crash trying to search mail folders.

--
Christian Dysthe
http://www.dysthe.net

        "Cloning is bad."