I'd love to see the website updated more often.  even if it's just a short
sentence every month saying "yes, the project is alive and so are it's
authours"  :-)

As for an updated FAQ, i think that the original FAQ/document writers
did an great job and there's not really too much else that you'd need to
do to bring it all up to date.
i've been able to find almost every piece of information i was looking for
within 3 clicks of the blackbox main page.