* Derek Cunningham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> *drool* as you know (from prev discussions) I want chained grabbing...
> emacs-style! :) I've got 512M of ram... so memory usage just doesn't concern
> me... and I'm more than happy to run multiple keygrabbers. :)

Stay tooned!

> hmm... that's truely unfortunate as ALT+[1-9] are keys I _cannot_ live
> without... but I'll be sure ot check it out soon, to at least see what
> you've done. :)

I guess I should have clarified myself. oops. There are desktop[1-9]
commands but not {next,previous}desktop.

From another message today, I see Sean says it wouldn't be too hard to
add WM spec to blackbox. I am axiously looking forward to this, and
would be elated if only the easy ones were added. :) Actually, I'll be
happy if I don't have to wait another year for the next stable
release. :))

--
Copyleft (c) 2001, Scott Moynes