pre7 is up.  Been stable here for a few days.  Any issues, please let me know.

This is likely a candidate for real release.  Other than the resize bug pre6
introduced (and pre7 fixes) the rest of blackbox's bugs are highly cosmetic (as
we have always known) and require some thought to fix properly.  Several of them
are not quite right in any wm I tried, so at least we suck as much as everyone
else.

I would like to kick 0.61.2 out so the work on 0.70 can begin.  O.61.2 should
be a nice stable wm like all of the 0.61.x series.  Hopefully you won't be
running it a year from now though (-:

In the 0.70.x series we hope to add:

* NETWM support
* internal code audit and restructuring (needed for above)
* work beginning on a common bb class hierarchy so the bbtools can all share the
  same code base.  this is a correlary of the work above

and of course fixes for the bugs open against blackbox.

What this means of course is 0.70 will be broken and not for consumption for
some period of time before pre releases appear.  Bascially all of the above
items are related and happen at once, at least for the first two.  The 3rd is a
natural extension but not required for 0.70.0.