Originally, this message was to mention this: in this new version, if
restart is chosen from the menu and windows are in multiple desktops and
iconified, after the restart, all windows are now on the first desktop
and uniconified.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'd very much like
for new versions to behave similarly to 0.61.1, that is, after a restart
windows remain in the state in which they were in before a restart.

However, in addition, I guess I should also mention that within 10
minutes of firing the new version up, I've had a crash, while doing some
manipulation of sylpheed windows, kicking me back out to kdm with
Jan  3 08:43:49 nova kdm[156]: Server for display :0 terminated unexpectedly
in my /var/log/syslog.  I hope that this won't be the beginning of
regular crashes :(  Again, has anyone else experienced this?  If anyone
wants me to give an account of my actions leading up to this, I'd be
happy to oblige.

Btw, Sean, thanks for starting bb development again, it's great to see
it being actively developed :)

Regards,

Alex