That's because you're using "XGetInputFocus(display, &w, &revert);" every
time you do something with a window.  bbkeys uses a ClientMessage from
blackbox to know what the currently focus'd window is.  This was done by
design as an example of correct ICCM interaction, etc., etc.

* [01/06/02 22:24] Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
* Scott Moynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> walks into mine and says:

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)