Hello,

I just wanted to take a look at blackbox wm, coz I wanted something new.
I was able to configure it like I wanted it to be, but I would like to
have some keybindings to open an xterm for example.
I read that you have to use bbkeys for version >= 0.6.0 but I didn't
find any info about how to get those in version 0.5.x
I am using Debian Potato, so I have to use that version. Ok, I compiled
the version from woody, but there were some problems, coz then I had no
keys at all. I wasn't able to switch workspaces :-(

Can anybody help?

Best regards,
Arvid

--
 .''`. [Arvid Warnecke] [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] [05323-715724]
: :' : [IRC madhatter] [ http://up.to/suck ] [PGP-Subject: get pgp key]