On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 21:32, Scott Moynes wrote:
> I have found a set of annoying aesthetic bugs, as well as a crasher in
> the Edit Workspace Name code.
> First, the crasher:

(snip)

> (gdb) run code/blckbox-0.61.1/src/blackbox

Not to be picky, but it would appear that you are testing the 0.61.1
source.  There have been many changes made to Blackbox recently.  Can
you try reproducing this with the latest 0.62pre release (believe it's
0.62pre4).

> The aesthetic bugs are related to the same code. Enter a fairly long
> workspace name, say 100 characters or so, and hit enter. The toolbar
> gets ruined.

Is there any reason to have a workspace this long?  I wonder if maybe we
should have a more reasonable length limit on the workspace names.

> Also, one can edit the workspace, switch to another
> workspace, and begin typing. This will produce unexpected
> results.

A check during workspace change should correct this, right Shaleh?
Basically just check to see if the workspace was being edited, if so
ditch the editing and switch workspaces?

> There are also some minor bugs to do with typing odd
> characters while inputting the workspace name. eg: control c.

Not sure on this one.

Jamin W. Collins