In message: Re: get workspace name (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
on 21/01/2002 (Mon 01:05) Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> once we support the NET WM spec you can write a little program which
> asks blackbox what is the number of the workspace currently, then ask
> it for the name of that workspace.  You could then pass it to other
> scripts easily.

Speaking of the NET WM spec . . . is anyone actively working on it now?
I took it upon myself to try writing the icon-box application I
mentioned a little while back and it seems that some critical atoms
aren't being set right now.  Before I start monkeying around in the bb
code, is anyone else working on that?

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald