Shaleh,

I'm wondering if you'd be willing to implement a small feature. Basically,
I'd like to see an additional option for the slit, call it "Always
Viewable". Basically, I'd like to always be able to see the slit, so when I
maximize a window, it _does not_ maximize over the slit, it maximizes around
it.

There's been some code changes out there (I think a few people emailed the
list with patches, or at least told me what to change to make it happen).

Further to this, I actually believe that if "Always on top" is set, then it
shouldn't maximize over the slit, and if it's not set, then it should,
however an additional option would make sense as well.

What do you think?

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All men by nature desire to know." -- Aristotle.

Registered Linux User Number 195825