On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 02:18, Marco wrote:
> > Does GKrellM not meet these requirements?
>
> Functionally, yes, but as pointed out by somebody else, GKrellM inside
> blackbox looks like an elephant into a Church, and since we already have
> bbtools, do we need anything else but *one* little place to put them in?

GKrellM can be configured to look however you'd like it to look.  It
fully supports skins/themes.  If you don't want all the bells and
whistles you can turn them off.  One big thing for GKrellM over most of
the bbtools that I've seen is the small footprint, both in terms of
screen and memory usage.

> "I need workspace assistance" is very different from "I *need* the
> toolbar because *today* workspace assistance is there"
>
> If so, let's move the corresponding code to "bbworkspace", "bbwindow",
> etc, and then everybody places whatever combination he likes in one
> single "toolslit".

Agreed.

Jamin W. Collins