On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 22:57, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> Brad worked hard to make sure Blackbox was one of the few wms to support
> multiple screens.  Rest assured I will take the same precautions.  If I can at
> the same time make Xinerama users' lives a little easier/better along the way,
> so be it.

I ask that what ever "easier/better" additions supposedly for Xinerama
not be forced on the Blackbox users, rather that they be configuration
options.  I believe I've made it very apparent so far, but just to be
absolutely clear.  I for one don't want what this proposed patch
provides.

Jamin W. Collins