On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:16:08 -0600
xOr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > And besides, whenever I go to the sf.net page, all I see is the version
> > numbers and "no files".
>
> Umm.. that's a little weird. When I posted this I was looking at the
> files page, it is was definately there, along with all the other
> releases.
>
> xOr
> --
> I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

Weird or not, it's not the first time. And it's only the blackbox page I've
noticed it on, but I don't play at sourceforge often so that isn't saying much.

And "Gregory J. Barlow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have RPMs available at:
> http://crim.ece.ncsu.edu/~barlowg/blackbox

Thanks. I'll keep your site marked for future releases. This one installed
nicely.

Speedy
--

Of all the things you can accomplish by screwing up your face and swearing
into a darkened room, sleep is not one of them.