On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:35:33 -0800 (PST)
"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<SNIP>

> bblaunch appears to be a good way to get what you want.  It launches the
> program and applies your settings to it.  It will require manual setup the
> first time, but should be pretty easy after that.  Someone with a bit of time
> on their hands could write a program which acted sort of like bbpager but wrote
> the window settings to a config file.  Then bblaunch could read this config
> file.  Something like 'take a snapshot of this workspace'.

Okay, I grabbed bblaunch off of freshmeat and compiled it. I see that I can tell it to
launch with certain attributes - sticky, no decor, maximized, etc, but what I'm really
looking for is the ability to specify the position and sizes of a grid of programs.
What you said gave me the impression that bblaunch will do what I want it to - were
you instead saying that bblaunch would be able to do what I want once somebody wrote
the bbpager-like program?