This question doesn't directly relate to blackbox, but since I discovered it using
blackbox I thought that I'd ask the question here.

I was playing around (setting up) my backgrounds last night, using bbrb and noticed
that esetroot is ALOT quicker than using xv. Why is this?? When I use xv, the
background is blank for several minutes and then the graphic is drawn; with esetroot
the effect is almost instanstious(sp?).

Curiousity killed the cat, and I'm running towards 4x4 vechile, at full speed... but I
just had to know!!

FYI - System is a 300MHz AMD K6-2

--
Regards,

John Kennison
Student (Bachelor of Business Information Systems)