This mail is directed to the french speakers of this mailing list.

I've just finished the french translation of blackbox.1 and bsetroot.1.
Before I send the files to Shaleh, I propose to those who are interested, to
read the translation. I didn't joined the man pages to the mail so that it
doesn't bore the others. Just email me, if you are interested.

As I am not at home this weekend, you may be answered on sunday evening.

I would also suggest some changes in french translation of blackbox itself.
But I don't know who did it.

Bertrand Duret.