>An aquintance of mine had bbsmount working in a blackbox 0.61.0.
> 2.4.16 linux kernel and XFree 4.2.0 environment with the XFree
>"nv" driver for his Geforce2 MX. He attempted to install nvidia's
>kernel and GLX drivers from source and bbsmount started segfaulting. >It
was the only change done to his setup. Unfortunately he was
>pretty pissed (not for this, but for some other trouble caused by
>the nvidia drivers) and wouldn't consider doing any more testing,
>but I got him to at least be sure it was the drivers doing
>he deed.

I was wondering why bbsmount kept segfaulting, I never even thought about my
nvidia drivers being the cause. I might have to switch back to "nv" for a
while :(

--
Regards,

John Kennison
Student (Bachelor of Business Information Systems)
0421 987 910

The views and/or opinons expressed in this email
may not represent those of Adelaide Central Mission.