IMO, windows should only snap to visible _borders_.

As far as implementation goes... I'm not familiar with the bb source, or
C/C++. :)

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Human beings act intelligently only after they have exhausted the
alternatives" -- Abba Eban

Registered Linux User Number 195825