On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 12:05:24AM +0000, Homeworking wrote:

> *I apologize if you have been offended. If you'd like to be removed,
> simply reply with "remove" in the subject line and you will be removed
> immediately and receive no further mailings. This message is sent in
> compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed
> by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
> considered SPAM as long as I include a valid return address and the
> way to be removed. Although most of our mail is sent once only,
> for prompt, permanent removal of your records, simply reply to
> this message with "remove" in the subject line or click here:
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=remove
> We have a strict anti-Spam policy.

I hope that somone steals the car of Mr. Homeworking, and they
leave the following note:

"Sorry if I have offended. But under bill HR
555555.never.existed, it is okay to steal a car as long as I
give you my address to retrieve it. The address is 5 Bogus
Stree, Boston, Ma."

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *