On 08-Apr-2002 Orkun Sag wrote:
> hi there,
>
> i tried to search for an documentation and a installations-how-to for
> blackbox,
> but i found NOTHING! :)
>
> at the official hompage, the links for the stuff point to themes.org but the
> links are broken because the documents there not available.
>
> did somebody have an alternative ressource for my need?
>
> thanx for support

actually, start with the README.  Should give you all you need.  Once it is
installed the man page is very long and in depth.

Of course if you would like to later contribute any docs to the project, they
would be welcomed.

but like most things with a configure script it is basically:

./configure
make
make install

Which is mostly why there is not extensive docs anywhere.