On Sat, Apr20,02 18:50, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> I believe the window is forced on you due to the way the current inter client
> communication is done.  Perhaps we will see a daemon mode in the not too
> distant future.

Man... what I wouldn't give for a -d option. :)

> Of course there is also talk of integrating bbkeys back into blackbox .....

That would be cool too.

-----

Ok, my own little brainfart for the night... it's early though, so let's see
how this goes.

for fun I tore off the Icons menu... I never really use it, but I wanted to
see how well it works. Pretty neat. Then, for soem more fun, I tore off my
aterms menu... NEAT! I've now got a quicklaunch menu that takes up barely
any space, and I suspect uses NO more ram.

So, the brainfart: what would it take to have these menus show up at
startup, in an already torn-off state, or do we have to create bbmenu? :)
Oh, and I guess if this were an option, it may also be a good idea to have
the menu show up on the main menu, even if it is torn off.

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Human beings act intelligently only after they have
exhausted the alternatives" -- Abba Eban

Registered Linux User Number 195825