LOL.  mozilla 0.9.9, i do use tabs, but i'm not sure if this happens with multiple
tabs open, or the single window.  my favorite colour is green of course, and my mom's
dog died recently.  his name was mork.  I'll rebuild blackbox and play around with it
tonight.  after building CVS version this morning it crashed displaying
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=550451&group_id=40696&atid=428680

dan