> I do believe this is how sloppy focus is typically/classically done
> (fvwm, twm).
>
> I don't suppose this will become an optional choice?  umm like
> classical_sloppy and mouse_sloppy.  Its annoying(IMO) when anything
> raises from a click.  I can no longer have larger windows in the
> background with smaller windows on top without having to keep raising
> and lowering.  (Hey, I'm even reminded of windows.......)

Brad integrated the code so making it an option would basically mean separating
it again.  I will discuss this with him at the next devel meeting.

> (On another note, do bugs have to be announced in the mailing list, or
> is just entering them into the tracker fine?)
>
> MarcoF

I need them in the tracker.  It is the only way Brad and I can easily
coordinate and keep up with the details.

If you want to send them to the list, that is fine, others might benefit.
Another option is I could have the Tracker send copies of the bug data to the
list.