On 22-May-2002 Tim Riley wrote:
> Well, the sourceforge bug tracker would never finish uploading this new
> bug to the database, so I post it here just in case.
>
> Toolbar is auto-hidden.  Right-click on it to bring up the menu, and
> deselect 'Auto hide.'  If the sloppy focus delay is long enough such that
> the above can be performed, and the menu closed, while the toolbar is
> still hidden, it will remain hidden.  Thešn, turn on auto hide, and the
> toolbar will remain raised until the mouse cursor is moved over it, after
> which point it will move to hidden again (behaving like normal).

hmm, this is still around alpha6 and current cvs.  The issue here is how auto
raise works currently.

When you select 'auto hide' in the menu it just sets a 'should i auto hide'
flag.  The actual work is done by the enter and leave events caused by the
mouse.  Since you did not cause an enter event when you turned offf auto hide
the toolbar never gets restored.  Should be fairly easy to fix.