Right.  Due to the overwhelmingly non-existent response to my previous
bbconf 1.6-pre e-mail, I'm hereby releasing bbconf version 1.6.  It has
many, many wonderful changes with many, many wonderful new features and
abilities and many, many wonderful enhancements!  I'll paste the
relevant portion from the ChangeLog below....

Do be a good chap/chapette and go to http://bbconf.sourceforge.net and
download the little guy!  He's lonely and has VERY good manners!!

ChangeLog....

- version 1.6::
        - fixed layout issues so we now fit into 800x600 screen size, yay!
          [vanRijn]

        - using the proper QPaintDevice::x11AppDisplay() rather than
          qt_xdisplay(),
          and RootWindow(QPaintDevice::x11AppDisplay(),
          QPaintDevice::x11AppScreen())
          instead of qt_xrootwin() throughout the project now...  (thanks for
          the Qt-down-low, nyz!  =:)
          [vanRijn]

        - now using blackbox's pid to ask him to reconfigure rather than doing
          'killall -HUP blackbox', which at best is undesirable and at worst
          is VERY un-neighborly (it's not nice to init 0 SCO boxen
          unannounced).  We now use the _BLACKBOX_PID atom on the root window
          to get the pid and kill -HUP it.  Yay!
          [vanRijn]

        - fixing installation directory for bbconf's plugins.  Previously, we
          stuck these in $(datadir).  These now go in
          $(prefix)/lib/bbconf/plugins.
          [vanRijn]

        - fixing bbconf to understand "~" better.  Ported blackbox's
          expandTilde() to QString.  Still don't do "~user", but we're better
          than we were.  =:)  Thanks to Nate Smith for bug reporting!
          [vanRijn]

        - okay, big change... Qt 3.0.3 or > is required for bbconf now.  =:)
          There's more reasons that I care to list for this, but they're all
          really good.  =:)
          [vanRijn]

        - pulling in newer and improved-er =:) acinclude.m4, ltconfig, and
          ltmain.sh from kde3 directories.
          Hopefully this will allow Brad to compile now.  =:)
          [vanRijn]

        - fix for style-setting changes.  Also, we now dynamically load the
          list of available styles and populate our look and feel dropdown
          based on what's really available on the system, rather than
          hard-coding it.
          [vanRijn]

        - okay, more build fixes for FreeBSD.  FreeBSD calls qt2's moc "moc2".
          I'm curious to see what havoc we'll wreak with qt3.  libqt3.so?
          moc3?  Thanks to Kyle Donaldson for the bug reports.  =:)
          [vanRijn]

        - build fix for redhat boxes (?)--gzipping the man page
          [vanRijn]

        - taking out "(experimental)" from the --enable-mt directive
          [vanRijn]

        - hopefully fixing the layout issues where we were taking up rather
          large amounts of screen real estate (which was not very nice of us)
          [vanRijn]

        - fixing kckey.cpp (lower/upper-case issues) (was stopping people from
          being able to use comma, period, space, etc. for keybindings)
          [vanRijn]

        - fixing Makefile.in's for NetBSD builds (probably others too)--we had
          LDFLAGS overridden in all the plugin Makefiles (why, I don't know).
          Thanks to Thomas Klausner for the bug report.
          [vanRijn]

What are you waiting for???  GO GET IT!!!

--

 `
 ,