On Fri, May31,02 07:52, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> On 31-May-2002 Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > Jim Severino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Just started using BB and man, it's a speedy joy on my aging laptop. I
> >> have a question: When I launch BB I'd like several programs - namely
> >> bbkeys -i, bbsload, and bbapm - to start automatically.
> >
> > Can we please append a link to the list-archive and the FAQ to all list
> > postings?
> >
> > -Jan (who at least _hopes_ that people might follow such a link)
>
> I have a hard time getting any changes made to this list.  Apparently Trolltech
> in their infinite old school UNIX wisdom hand rolled their own mailing list
> software.  I do not even know if they CAN do this.
>
> As for the list archive it is a woeful 3 month archive.

I can host a blackbox list if you'd like. The email address would be
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and the archive would be, well, infinite. :) Also,
someone mentioned that they registered a blackbox domain.. if they forward
that to my name servers, I can host that domain, and we can use that for our
mailing list address.

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Human beings act intelligently only after they have
exhausted the alternatives" -- Abba Eban

Registered Linux User Number 195825