I just noticed an interesting little focus issue with LICQ.

The last focus issue with LICQ was been cleared in alpha7, but a new one is that
if I open it in an empty workspace from the slit/docked icon, and then change
workspaces (with either bbpager or bbkeys), the LICQ window follows. Focused or
not makes no difference. As soon as pI reach a workspace with something else on
it, the LICQ window stops there.

I'm using bb-alpha7 and licq 1.0.4, both compiled rather than rpm'ed, on a
Mandrake 8 system.

Entering this in the bugtracker now.
Neverness
--
Of all the things you can accomplish by screwing up your face and swearing
into a darkened room, sleep is not one of them.