Sean 'Shaleh' Perry declaimed:
> On 09-Jul-2002 Rachel Collins wrote:
> > I was thinking of starting a Blackbox-HOWTO for The Linux
> > Documentation Project. I looked around on sourceforge and
> > the bb homepage and didn't see one (or similar
> > documentation) already in the works. Is there one already
> > available somewhere? Does anyone have any
> > questions/suggestions/objections to the idea?
> >
> > --
> > Rachel Collins
>
> I went through with a spell checker on most of the docs before releasing beta2
> this morning.
>
> The man page could use some revision and improvement.  Not all of the mouse/key
> bindings are documented and other sections could use a touchup as well.
>
> Rachel, comments on the included Blackbox docs while you are building yours
> would be helpful.

Great idea, Rachel. Thanks! HOWTOs are one of the best ways to
evangalize software to new users. I'd be glad to provide feedback and/or
help with the writing.

Idea for material:

As I recall, there were some BB docs floating around the old ALUG site.

Ideas for topics:

xtoolwait
bbkeys
dual head systems
sample bbconf setups -- solicit slick key bindings
list of slit-compatible apps & utilities: bbtools et al

Other random thoughts:

There should be a cool blackbox logo xpm for bbpal.

PM
--
Paul Mackinney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]