Quoting Ben Jansens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> we're not sure just what kind of feature people out there want in their
> keyhandler. So, I'd like to take a bit of a poll.
> Do you use the window list cycling currently found in bbkeys?

Yes I do, as I try to do most things without the mouse.

Here are a few things that I think would be new and I'd personally like
added, if it's not too much :)

* Mouse events. That is, the ability to assign key combinations to mouse
events (move, click). I currently use external apps that I call thru exec
with bbkeys.

* Workspace cycling ability. Basicly the same it's done with windows (hold
Alt and cycle with Tab -- of course, I would use something else for workspaces).

* An alternative for [window] cycling: an event like "go to the last window".
This way I could just hit "Menu" and bounce between the same two windows. It
would be nice to also have this for workspaces. It would be different from
the old bbkeys window-cycling because there would be no list of windows to
cycle through, just jump back and forth between two windows/workspaces.

Ciprian Popovici