On 22-Jul-2002 greg wrote:
>       Is there a particular or 'stansard' directory to install skins and the
like
>       for blackbox?
>
>       I also want to edit customize my menu selections. Where to look?
>
>       gr

if you just do ./configure && make && make install everything will end up in
/usr/local/share/blackbox.  If you want to make Styles available to every user
on the system place them in /usr/local/share/blackbox/styles.  If you just want
to install a Style for one user you can pretty much put it wherever you want.
The common place is to make a ~/.blackbox directory and have a styles/ and
backgrounds/ directory under it.

As for a custom menu and other docs please read the manpage and the READMEs in
data/.