Well I am glad to see everyone is excited about manpages <LOL>,

Before I get started in earnest, let me know if there is anything that you
think needs coverage. PLEASE reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so everyone
gets a chance to read your comments.

Shaleh has made the following comments regarding the manpages.
0.65-release
1) not all features are documented
2) in correlation with above, not all keybindings are documented
3) menu section needs to be thoroughly inspected
4) styles section needs to be double checked for ancestral baggage
5) in general the grammar and wording needs to be looked at
0.70-release
6) move manpages to dockbook and use dockbook2man to create manpages.

Thanks,
--"Brig" Young

=====
--
"R. Brigham Young II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Analyst, CAUSMIS Research Group