Ok, I already thought that might be the problem.
But GitX actually declares itself as a "Viewer" for folders in it's
Info.plist

GitX's Info.plist:

<key>CFBundleTypeName</key>
<string>Folder</string>
<key>CFBundleTypeOSTypes</key>
<array>
<string>fold</string>
</array>
<key>CFBundleTypeRole</key>
<string>Viewer</string>

I also tried to changing CFBundleTypeOSTypes to "****"  and emptying
Quicksilver's cache but it still won't show GitX as an option for
opening folders.

On Mar 27, 5:43 am, "Jon Stovell (a.k.a. Sesquipedalian)"
<jonstov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It sounds like GitX has not properly declared in its Info.plist that
> it opens folders. QS simply respects whatever the app says about
> itself.
>
> On Mar 25, 2:02 pm, Darklord <darkl...@chello.at> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > I was trying to open a folder with "GitX" but it does not show up in
> > the third pane,
> > so I was wondering what actually determines weather a application
> > shows up in
> > the third pane or not and if there is a way to force a application to
> > show up for "Open with.."?
>
> > If this is even relevant, I am using Quicksilver version ß57 (3840)
> > and I am on SL 10.6.2
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Darklord

blacktree-quicksilver+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with
the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.