Quicksilver >=2.0 is a universal binary, meaning it natively supports both
intel and arm architectures, so anyone using a recent version shouldn't need to
worry about it. Glad to hear the arm support made a difference for you, this
was my first contribution to QS, and I'm rather proud of it :)

`$ file /Applications/Quicksilver.app/Contents/MacOS/Quicksilver
/Applications/Quicksilver.app/Contents/MacOS/Quicksilver: Mach-O universal
binary with 2 architectures: [x86_64:\012- Mach-O 64-bit x86_64 executable,
flags:<NOUNDEFS|DYLDLINK|TWOLEVEL|PIE>] [\012- arm64:\012- Mach-O 64-bit arm64
executable, flags:<NOUNDEFS|DYLDLINK|TWOLEVEL|PIE>]
`
Nate