Hi!

Ventech Solutions is a Global IT Software Services, Solutions and Product
Transformation Company. We are the world's 1st SEI CMMI Maturity Level 5
Software Company (ver 1.2) headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.

We specialize in managing full life cycle deployment of software systems and
solutions, creating next-generation IT competitive advantages and leading
transformational business initiatives.

Please forward the resumes to rgopin...@ventechsolutions.com

Title:                      Programmer Analyst

Location:              Columbus, Ohio

Duration:             6+ Months

Rate:                     DOE

·         Resource must be a self-starter with the ability to ramp up and be
productive in a short period of time.

·         Must maintain a high level of productivity with limited direction
and oversight, and will require strong written and verbal communication
skills.

·         Will require an in depth knowledge of IBM Mainframe technologies.

Technical skills

·         Should include but not be limited to, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, TSO,
EASYTRIEVE, FILEAID, JCL, ISTROBE, APPTUNE, CHANGEMAN, and CHANGE CONTROL.

·         An understanding of ACAPS, off host and Web technologies is
preferable.

Roles & Responsibilities:

·         Participation in design reviews

·         Development

·         Participation in code review

·         Turnover to Implementation team

Thanks & Regards

Gopinath. R (Gopi)

*Ventech Solutions, Inc.*
A CMMI M Level 5 software company