Hi!

Ventech Solutions is a Global IT Software Services, Solutions and Product
transformation company. We are the world's 1st SEI CMMI Maturity Level 5
software company (ver 1.2) headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.

We specialize in managing full life cycle deployment of software systems
and solutions, creating next-generation IT competitive advantages and
leading transformational business initiatives.

Title:                                      Junior .Net Developer (2 – 5
years exp)

Client:                                   Public Sector

Duration:                             6-12 Month

Location:                              Columbus, OH (Plus if Local or who
can travel on own expenses)

Rate:                                     DOE

Skillset:

                C#, HTML, AJAX, ExtJS, ASPX, multi-tier development,
JavaScript, XML, Spring.Net, Log4Net, TFS, Sybase DB, Oracle DB

Thanks & Regards

Gopinath. R(Gopi)

*Ventech Solutions, Inc.*
A CMMI M Level 5 software company