Hi,

We are Teamware, a group of Professionals offering cutting edge IT
consulting and Professional Services to an international clientele.

Our Key value add is to quickly and effectively augment our clients’ IT and
Software project teams. Our services include BFSI, Manufacturing and Retail
and telecom in the business domains; ERP, Mainframe, Internet / Web
Technologies and Testing Services in the technology domain. We offer our
services in USA, Asia Pac and in India.

Please forward the resumes to gopin...@twsol.com

Title:                      Sr. Java Developer

Rate:                     DOE

Location:              NYC, NY

Type:                     Contract

Duration:             6 Month

·         5 – 7 years of experience

·         Should have worked before in *Wealth Management*

·         Web Services, Core Java on WebSphere/ Weblogic, Spring, Hibernate

Thanks

Gopinath Rajendran

Teamware Solutions

Phone: 646-358-4031