Hi,

We have an immediate opening with our client; please forward the matching
resumes with Rate, location and availability to g...@eitprofessionals.com

Job Title: HP Quality Center Administrator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration:  Long Term

Job Description:
Five years experience in Quality Center (QC)/Application Life cycle
management (ALM) Administration
At least one QC/ALM implementation experience
Very good experience in customization and work flows
Very good understanding and experience with Templates
Very good experience in OTA API programming
Very good experience in creating various reports/graphs in Dashboard module
Capable in estimating space requirement for server and database
Sound knowledge in Testing process
Very good experience in VB Scripting and API
Good understanding about server, database, single sign-on, LDAP
authentication

Thanks

Gopinath Rajendran (Gopi)
e-IT Professionals Corp.
42180 Ford Road | Suite 275 | Canton, MI - 48187
Direct:  734-545-8122
Fax: 734-416-0010
g...@eitprofessionals.com
www.eitprofessionals.com
An INC 500 Company   ISO 9001:2008 Certified