Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Technical Writer with **training documents exp.* for
one of our client at *Louisville, KY*. Please let me know your interest.

*Technical Writer with **training documents exp.*

*Location: Louisville, KY *

*Duration: 2+ Months potential to go an extra 2 months longer*

*Need only US Citizen.*

*Assignment Description: *This contractor position will have the
responsibility for developing *training materials (job aids or reference
cards) *for computer training. The contractor will be working with members
of the IT Training Department and project team members to update or write
basic instructions for new application roll outs.

*Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities: *Must be able to master new
applications quickly and interpret new skills into easy-to-follow
instructions. Must have excellent verbal and written communications and
organizational skills. Must be able to manage a high volume workload and
perform under tight deadlines Requires exceptional computer or technical
skills including *Microsoft Office 2013 or 2010 applications (including
Publisher)* and web-based applications.

*Special Requirements: *Travel will be required to Client’s other office
locations so a car is required for this position. Mileage will be refunded.
May want to extend contract for an additional 2 months.  Must have
experience working with project teams and clients.  Must have great people
and communication skills.

*Level of Experience:  *2+ years experience with writing *training
materials (entry to intermediate)*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.