Hi,

We have an immediate opening with one of our client please send the
matching resumes to g...@eitprofessionals.com

Client: TCS/World bank

Position: BizTalk Admin
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:
Mandatory Skills
3-5 years of BizTalk administration experience in a production environment
including installation, configuration (e.g. scale-out/clustered
configurations) and performance tuning/optimization
Experience troubleshooting IIS.
A solid understanding of SQL Server 2008 BizTalk related jobs, profiler and
tuning for BizTalk performance
Working knowledge of other SQL Server 2008 functions, Windows Server, .Net
and C# strongly preferred
Must have experience in monitoring BizTalk Server using tools similar to
SCOM.
Experience in deployment and configuration of BizTalk applications.
Experience in Windows Server Administration or in administration
Virtualization technologies such as VMware a strong plus
Develop documentation on system administration processes, procedures and
systems diagrams
Must have the initiative and ability to work independently with minimal
supervision

Thanks

Gopinath Rajendran (Gopi)

e-IT Professionals Corp.
42180 Ford Road | Suite 275 | Canton, MI - 48187

Direct:  734-619-7614

Office:734-545-8122

Fax: 734-416-0010
g...@eitprofessionals.com

www.eitprofessionals.com

*An* *INC* *5**0**0* *Company   **ISO 9001:2008 Certified*