Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Siebel CRM* for one of our client at *Malvern, PA*.
Please let me know your interest.

*Siebel CRM*

*Location: Malvern, PA 19355*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

Interview Process: Phone Screen and In-Person Interview

Experience Skill Matrix:

*Required Skills:*

·         Siebel CRM

·         Siebel 8 certification OR Siebel 7 certification (V7.7 or higher)

·         *Siebel Tools Configuration*, eScripting, Open UI, Installation,
and System Administration

·         *Siebel Integration components* such as EIM (Enterprise
Integration Manager), use of EBC, VBC, embedded web pages, and web services

·         *Siebel automation methods* including Workflow, Assignment
Manager, Task UI, SmartScript, and Universal Inbox

·         Campaign Management, Events Management, List Management, eMail
Marketing, Call Center, Finance, and Outlook Integration

·         Oracle Enterprise Manager

·         Siebel Real User Experience Insight (RUEI)

·         DB2 and Unix experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dev Chauhan*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.*

*1700 Park St,*
* Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563*

*PH:- 408-709-1760 Ext:- 9957 Fax: 408-213-8316*

*Email: dev.chau...@tresourceinc.com <dev.chau...@tresourceinc.com>*