Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Sony Singh with *Gemini Consulting & Services LLC* working as a
recruiter. *Gemini Consulting & Services LLC*, fastest growing *NMSDC
certified *Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise rated by Inc. 5000
three years in a row. Gemini Consulting focuses on IT, Infrastructure
services, Engineering services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). We
have grown to 400 employees + contractors and work across USA, Middle East
& India in the last 6 years. Our vertical domain strengths lie in *Healthcare,
Retail, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Travel & Transportation, Energy &
utility*.

I am writing you in regards to the following Job requirement. Please go
through the specifications and let me know if you are interested. Kindly
respond back with your *updated resume*, and *your availability* for new
projects and I will call you to discuss further.

*Please reply me your email at s...@gemini-us.com*

* Title:                       Cisco Unified Contact Center (CUCC) Migrate
Consultant*

*Engagement:          Contract *

*Location:                Milwakee, WI*

Requirements:

   - Must have technical experience in Cisco Unified Contact Center as we
   migrate from  UCCE 8.0 to PCCE 11.5.
   - technical experience in Windows Server migration as we migrate
   applications from Windows 2003 to Windows 2012.

Thanks & Regards
Sony Singh

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-287-3267

Email ID: s...@gemini-us.com

www.gemini-us.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01D28398.862D0250][image: