Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Front End Developer with AngularJS and Office 365* for
one of our client at *St. Louis, MO*. Please let me know your interest.

*Front End Developer with AngularJS and Office 365*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Need someone with seniority 10 years experience with solid O365 integration
with Angular js 1.6 background. understanding in Sharepoint environment

*Required Skills:*

·         Senior Front end web developer/designer with Angular

·         Very strong Angular 1.6 skills

·         Office 365 integration experience

·         Core web fundamentals: HTML, JavaScript, and CSS

·         Experience in CSS precompiles like Sass and LESS

·         JavaScript frameworks AngularJS, with JS-based build tools like
Grunt, Gulp, and Bower

·         Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or
Bootstrap

·         AJAX (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML)

·         Understanding of Typescript

·         Experienced with Native java script

·         Experienced with Component architecture

·         Understanding on SharePoint integration and architecture
(Webserver, authentication and backend)

*Other important needs*

·         Designer mindset

·         Smart, Critical thinker and who can bring in ideas and not an
order taker

·         Do not have anyone to handhold at client site

·         Can do Attitude and need to be flexible

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com