Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Oracle R12 EBS Developer (FIN/SCM)* for one of our
client at *Orlando, FL*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Oracle R12 EBS Developer (FIN/SCM)*

*Location:** Orlando, FL*

*Duration:** 6-12 months*

****US Citizen, Green Card, EAD and H4 EAD Only****

*Job Description:*

My direct client is in need of a Sr. Oracle R12 EBS Developer with strong
experience around Financials (AP, AR, GL, FA) and SCM (OM, INV, PO).  Must
have expertise with RICEW, PL/SQL and some OAF is a plus.  Experience on
11g required with 12c a strong plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com