Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Senior Python Developer *for one of our client at
*Portland,
Oregon*. Please let me know your interest.

*Senior Python Developer *

*Location: Portland, Oregon*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Rate: $60/hr*

*Required Skills:*

·         10 - 12+ Years of professional development experience

·         Experienced in application migration projects from legacy to new
technologies

·         Senior developer with strong Python expertise

·         Hands on experience in PySpark – Spark Programming model

·         Experience in writing Pyspark scripts executing the pyspark jobs

·         Experienced in AWS – Ec2, Lambda

·         Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual
and cloud infrastructures (AWS)

·         Experience automating the deployment of software using tool
Ansible/Chef

·         SQL & Stored Procedure experience required

·         Development, implementation, and analysis of technical products
and systems.

·         Recommends alterations to development and design to improve
quality of products and/or procedures.

·         Able to work independently for the most part

·         Defined development tasks with minimal direction.

·         Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced, collaborative
and agile environment

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-272-3221, ext. 601

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com